Are You Getting Power You Cannot Use But Need To PAY For?
Basic Power Unit
Add this energy management system to improve and condition your building power.
Use what you pay for | Only pay for what you use!
- Reduces electric usage
- The Basic Power Unit (BPU) makes your electricity more efficient
- Protects valuable electrical systems and electronic equipment
- Improves motor and machine performances resulting in reduced maintenance costs and increased service equipment life
- Ultimately helps businesses lower total system life cycle costs and achieve green building objectives
How does the BPU do this?
The Basic Power Unit - The BPU™ is a revolutionary solid state energy management system that:
- Clips power spikes and lowers your maximum demand
- Mitigates the harmonics in the building from external and internal sources
- Balances voltage between the phases
- Suppresses voltage sags and wells optimizing electrical voltage to equipment in your facility
- Improves the power factor reducing charges in certain buildings
- Provides lighting protections for your building
The Basic Power Unit is truly universal
- Applications in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Spaces
- There are 5 BPU™ models available for 480V systems and 5 BPU™ models available for 208V systems
- Units have been sized for both monthly kWh consumption and running amps
Based upon an electromagnetic reactor fore utilizing patented power quality transformer technology, the BPU™ consistently reduces kWh consumption and kW demand from 8% to 20%
- 8% to 20% reduction in kWh and kW Demand Usage
- Improves the performance of renewable energy systems when added to DC inverters
- Improves the performance of your motors and compressors
- Works with variable speed drives and any existing power quality technology on site
- No need to switch off any equipment when installing
- Connects in parallel through a spare breaker in your electrical panel
- Reduction Payback in under 24 months
- The BPU™ electromagnetic reactor core dynamically monitors the incoming power from the electric utility and corrects any anomalies before they reach your electrical systems and sensitive electronic equipment
- The BPU™ then monitors all of the electric power running throughout your facility, instantaneously correcting any sensed anomalies as they occur
- Electric current degraded by internal systems and loads cannot be utilized by other devices, so that portion of the energy you pay for at the meter is wasted
- The reactor core captures the distorted, wasted energy and transforms it back into usable energy and then releases it into the building electrical network as your equipment and systems call for it.
Additional Data on The Basic Power Unit
Below are three graphics that show more details about the Basic Power Unit and the benefits for the user.